Have A Story For Us?
Latest Local News
- Published on 12/13/2013 - 10:02 am
The Central Valley has taken a stronger stance against labor unions, a new Field Poll suggests.
- Published on 12/13/2013 - 9:42 am
Fresno, Kings and Tulare counties have been tentatively approved by the state for nearly $140 million to help construct new correctional facilities.
- Published on 12/12/2013 - 4:36 pm
- Published on 12/12/2013 - 2:05 pm
(AP) — The federal government is getting involved in the fight against citrus greening disease, in hopes of saving Florida's — and possibly the entire nation's — citrus crop.
- Published on 12/12/2013 - 10:55 am
London Properties of Fresno launched a new website recently, updating the firm's image with an what it calls an eye-grabbing design with user friendly features.
- Published on 12/12/2013 - 10:48 am
- Published on 12/12/2013 - 10:02 am
A handful of bank in the San Joaquin Valley made the grade during the third quarter according to a recent evaluation by bank rating and research firm Bauer Financial.
- Published on 12/12/2013 - 9:40 am
As the nearly 30-year California Enterprise Zone program comes to an end this month, Valley economic development officials welcome the bump in hiring as companies rush to take advantage of the fleeting tax benefits — some for the first time.
- Published on 12/11/2013 - 2:51 pm
The Business Friendly Fresno Task Force announced recommendations Wednesday to speed the city’s planning and permit process through better organization, an improved computer software program and greater attention given to each project.
- Published on 12/11/2013 - 1:30 pm