Have A Story For Us?
Latest Local News
- Published on 11/03/2014 - 9:10 am
Family HealthCare Network (FHCN) recently reopened its Visalia Bridge Health Center after a two-month long renovation designed to help the center have extended hours and offer additional services to the community.
- Published on 11/03/2014 - 8:30 am
Selma Auto Mall has received a Bronze Telly Award for it's series of commercials titled "Kids Sales."
- Published on 10/31/2014 - 5:08 pm
Entrepreneurs in the Central Valley will soon get additional support through a new program started up between the Lyles Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Fresno State and Cisco Entrepreneurs in Residence.
- Published on 10/31/2014 - 2:06 pm
- Published on 10/31/2014 - 11:14 am
Fresno County will receive special recognition Tuesday for having the lowest error rate in the state for payments under the CalFresh food assistance program.
- Published on 10/31/2014 - 10:40 am
The Fresno Regional Foundation has awarded $600,000 to four organizations supporting children aged 0 to 8 and their families for success by third grade.
- Published on 10/31/2014 - 9:44 am
Kaiser Permanente Fresno Medical Center has retained its top grade of "A" for patient safety in Leapfrog Group's bi-annual safety report. In May, Kaiser Permemante Fresno also earned an "A" grade from the group.
- Published on 10/31/2014 - 9:33 am
- Published on 10/30/2014 - 5:02 pm
Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin announced that bond rating agency Fitch Ratings revised the city's credit rating outlook from negative to stable.
- Published on 10/30/2014 - 12:15 pm