Have A Story For Us?
Latest Local News
- Published on 03/27/2015 - 10:30 am
Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Tulare) announced that long-time Chief of Staff Johnny Amaral is leaving for a position with Westlands Water District.
- Published on 03/26/2015 - 2:48 pm
- Published on 03/26/2015 - 12:58 pm
AT&T invested more than $175 million in its wireless and wired networks in the Fresno area between 2012 and 2014.
- Published on 03/26/2015 - 11:02 am
The 19th annual Common Threads luncheon will recognize six San Joaquin Valley women for their agricultural, philanthropic and community service.
- Published on 03/26/2015 - 10:58 am
- Published on 03/26/2015 - 10:52 am
Foreclosure rates in the Fresno/Clovis area decreased for the month of January over the same period last year, according to newly released data from CoreLogic.
- Published on 03/26/2015 - 10:47 am
Assemblymember Henry T. Perea (D-Fresno) announced he will lead a high-level trade mission to Cuba next week to establish relationships with key policymakers, farmers and agribusiness representatives.
- Published on 03/26/2015 - 9:49 am
United Security Bancshares, parent company of Fresno-based United Security Bank, has declared a first-quarter stock dividend of one percent payable to shareholders of record on April 6.
- Published on 03/25/2015 - 3:51 pm
J.P. Shamshoian has been named one of 50 finalists for the National Association of Realtors’ annual 30-Under-30 List, an award that recognizes the 30 most exceptional young Realtors in the country.
- Published on 03/25/2015 - 10:58 am
Las Vegas-based Dixie Foods International Inc., a growing Valley franchisee of Papa John's pizza restaurants doing business as Preferred Restaurant Brands, has secured a $2 million loan.