Have A Story For Us?
Latest Local News
- Published on 03/31/2014 - 9:25 am
Foreclosure rates in Fresno decreased for the month of January over the same period last year, according to newly released data from CoreLogic, a property information, analytics and services provider in the United States and Australia.
- Published on 03/31/2014 - 9:10 am
- Published on 03/28/2014 - 2:16 pm
Maurices, a fast-growing women’s clothing store, has opened a Fresno store in Marketplace at El Paseo, 6599 N. Riverside Drive in Fresno.
- Published on 03/28/2014 - 10:34 am
- Published on 03/28/2014 - 10:05 am
The UCSF Fresno Medical Education Program will welcome 100 new physicians to start their medical residency training this summer.
- Published on 03/27/2014 - 4:51 pm
A group of local investors that intended to build a nuclear power plant capable of producing 1,600 megawatts for the region has now changed its focus to treating agricultural run-off water with new technology.
- Published on 03/27/2014 - 4:42 pm
Jeffrey G. Vincent, general partner in Fresno-based engineering company Stafford Group Limited Partnership, has been arrested for tax evasion.
- Published on 03/27/2014 - 4:41 pm
United Security Bancshares, parent of Fresno's United Security Bank, announced it will issue a 1-percent stock dividend to shareholders of record on April 11.
- Published on 03/27/2014 - 1:51 pm
Rehabilitation of the San Ramon Apartments signals a step forward in Fresno’s goal of transforming the El Dorado Park neighborhood into a vibrant and safe community, shedding the old “Sin City” moniker.
- Published on 03/27/2014 - 11:12 am
Several San Joaquin Valley wineries took home awards during the 10th annual San Joaquin Valley Wine Competition on March 19.