Have A Story For Us?
Latest Local News
- Published on 07/11/2014 - 12:46 pm
- Published on 07/11/2014 - 11:00 am
- Published on 07/11/2014 - 9:45 am
Today is Cow Appreciation Day for Chick-fil-A, the 10th anniversity of a chain-wide event that has customers dressed as cows earning free food.
- Published on 07/10/2014 - 2:45 pm
- Published on 07/10/2014 - 2:26 pm
A Visalia doctor pleaded guilty last week to prescribing large quantities of oxycodone and hydrocodone without medical necessity and hiding proceeds to avoid financial reporting requirements.
- Published on 07/10/2014 - 1:54 pm
Fresno Surgical Hospital has been named one of this year’s 82 “Physician-Owned Hospitals to Know” by Becker’s Hospital Review, an industry-leading publication that reports on business and legal news and analysis relating to hospitals and health systems.
- Published on 07/10/2014 - 11:57 am
A former Internal Revenue Service employee in Fresno was sentenced to more than four years in prison for claiming more than $1.7 million in false tax returns.
- Published on 07/10/2014 - 11:46 am
The City of Selma has made some changes to its transit service, eliminating fixed route service in favor of demand response (dial up) service.
- Published on 07/10/2014 - 11:28 am
With a variety of improvement projects tying up traffic on area roads and highways, traffic management companies have cordoned off a lucrative market, providing safety with signs, barriers and specific plans to protect drivers and construction crews.
- Published on 07/09/2014 - 1:50 pm
The Tulare Chamber of Commerce is accepting Leadership Tulare 2014-15 applications now through July 31, 2014.