Have A Story For Us?
Latest Local News
- Published on 01/26/2015 - 11:10 am
Robert Keenan, the longtime director of the Building Industry Association of Tulare and Kings Counties (BIATKC) announced earlier this month that he plans to retire at the end of January.
- Published on 01/26/2015 - 9:40 am
Community Medical Centers (CMC) has entered into a formal agreement with UCSF Medical Center to expand pediatric specialty care and pediatric medical education at its facilities.
- Published on 01/26/2015 - 9:07 am
- Published on 01/23/2015 - 1:43 pm
Fresno County's unemployment 11 percent last month, down from 12.1 percent last year and the lowest December rate since 2007.
- Published on 01/23/2015 - 1:30 pm
Frenos State's announced today that its International Center for Water Technology (ICWT) received a $1.12 million grant from the Fresno Regional Workforce Investment Board (FRWIB) to continue its research and partnership with industry and government agencies.
- Published on 01/23/2015 - 10:15 am
The First 5 Fresno County Commission voted this week to approve the Fresno Economic Opportunities Commission's management and operation of a licensed child development center to be housed in downtown Fresno.
- Published on 01/23/2015 - 10:05 am
The California Association of Realtors (CAR) is reporting that distressed home sales in the Central Valley decreased last month compared to December 2013.
- Published on 01/22/2015 - 4:27 pm
- Published on 01/22/2015 - 3:12 pm
Premier Valley Bank announced record earnings of $7.2 million for 2014, up 10 percent from the year prior.
- Published on 01/22/2015 - 1:52 pm