- Published on 04/15/2015 - 8:54 am
- Written by TERENCE CHEA, Associated Press
(AP) — They hop. They crawl. They squirm. And they could be coming to a dinner plate near you.
- Published on 04/15/2015 - 8:24 am
- Written by MICHAEL LIEDTKE, AP Technology Writer
(AP) — European regulators are poised to file a complaint alleging Google has been abusing its dominance in Internet search to thwart competition and innovation, according to memo that the company sent to its employees Tuesday.
- Published on 04/14/2015 - 1:12 pm
- Written by LISA LEFF, Associated Press
(AP) — California's marijuana farmers have existed in a legal gray area in the 18 years since the state became the first to allow residents to use the drug for medical purposes.
- Published on 04/14/2015 - 12:52 pm
- Written by LEANNE ITALIE, Associated Press
(AP) — Remember those declarations that teens are done with Facebook? Think again.
- Published on 04/14/2015 - 9:54 am
- Written by DERRIK J. LANG, AP Entertainment Writer
(AP) — The publisher of "Guitar Hero" is readying a comeback tour.
- Published on 04/14/2015 - 8:21 am
- Written by BRANDON BAILEY, AP Technology Writer
(AP) — The health care sector has become the hot target for hackers in recent months, according to researchers at Symantec, a leading cybersecurity company that says it's also seeing big increases in "spear-phishing," ''ransomware" and efforts to exploit newly discovered vulnerabilities in software used by a wide range of industries.
- Published on 04/14/2015 - 8:15 am
- Written by ALEX VEIGA, AP Real Estate Writer
(AP) — Living in an apartment? Expect your rent to go up again.
- Published on 04/14/2015 - 8:07 am
- Written by ALICIA CHANG, AP Science Writer
(AP) — One of California's largest water wholesalers moved forward Monday on a plan to reduce the amount of water it delivers to more than two dozen cities and agencies serving 19 million people amid the lengthening drought.
- Published on 04/13/2015 - 1:12 pm
- Written by CURT ANDERSON, AP Legal Affairs Writer
(AP) — Artist Romero Britto is suing Apple Inc. and a design firm in federal court, accusing them of misusing his color-splashed images and distinctive style in marketing campaigns.
- Published on 04/13/2015 - 1:07 pm
- Written by The Associated Press
(AP) — A Southern California psychiatric hospital in operation since 1893 plans to open a museum that will showcase the changing nature of treatment over more than a century.