- Published on 03/06/2015 - 8:38 am
- Written by ANNE FLAHERTY, Associated Press NANCY BENAC, Associated Press
(AP) — No, it's not always a room filled with wires and glowing blue lights. It's probably not even the size of your furnace. The personal email server used by Hillary Rodham Clinton during her time as secretary of state was probably about the size of your office desktop computer and could have been tucked quietly in a corner somewhere.
- Published on 03/06/2015 - 8:35 am
- Written by SCOTT McFETRIDGE, Associated Press
(AP) — Kent Weise loves his work, but after 38 years slaughtering cattle, lugging carcasses that can weigh more than 1,000 pounds and slowly, methodically slicing cuts of meat, he understands why few people want to go into the business anymore.
- Published on 03/06/2015 - 8:33 am
- Written by MEGHAN BARR, Associated Press SCOTT MAYEROWITZ, Associated Press
(AP) — The rough landing of a Delta jetliner at LaGuardia Airport in a driving snowstorm just minutes after the runway had been plowed has raised questions about when airports should close runways due to snow or ice.
- Published on 03/06/2015 - 8:31 am
- Written by Associated Press
(AP) — In the Dow's elite club, Apple is in and AT&T is out.
- Published on 03/06/2015 - 8:26 am
- Written by CHRISTOPHER S. RUGABER, AP Economics Writer
(AP) — A burst of hiring in February underscored the resilience and confidence of U.S. businesses, which are adding workers at the fastest pace in 17 years. Yet the strong job gains did little to raise wages last month.
- Published on 03/06/2015 - 8:17 am
- Written by MATTHEW PERRONE, AP Health Writer
(AP) — Federal health officials have approved the first lower-cost copy of a biotech drug to reach the U.S. market, a long-awaited milestone that could generate billions in savings for insurers, doctors and patients.
- Published on 03/05/2015 - 1:44 pm
- Written by STEVE ROTHWELL, AP Markets Writer
(AP) — The stock market closed slightly higher on Thursday as gains for utilities and financial stocks were largely offset by losses in energy and materials companies.
- Published on 03/05/2015 - 1:40 pm
- Written by SUE MANNING, Associated Press
(AP) — We feed them, groom them, clothe them and otherwise shell out the big bucks to protect and pamper our pets.
- Published on 03/05/2015 - 12:40 pm
- Written by STEPHEN BRAUN, Associated Press
(AP) — The State Department agreed Thursday to review thousands of messages from a private email account that former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton used for government business, but it cautioned that the process will move slowly and perhaps take months.
- Published on 03/05/2015 - 12:38 pm
- Written by EMILY SWANSON, Associated Press
(AP) — In the late 1980s, support for gay marriage was essentially unheard of in America. Just a quarter century later, it's now favored by clear majority of Americans.