- Published on 10/09/2012 - 12:42 pm
- Written by Gosia Wozniacka, AP Writer
(AP) — Farmers in California's Central Valley say record high gas and diesel prices are putting pressure on their bottom lines, but economists say it's unlikely that will translate into significantly higher food prices in the state and nationwide.
- Published on 10/05/2012 - 1:34 pm
- Written by Ben Keller
- Published on 09/26/2012 - 2:36 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
More than 400,000 marijuana plants with a street value of more than $1,000 to $2,000 each have been removed from Central Valley farms since March, officials of the U.S. Department of Justice and sheriff’s deputies reported at a Fresno press conference on Sept. 26.
- Published on 09/13/2012 - 9:22 am
- Written by Business Journal Staff