- Statewide minority health project to get local input
- Sierra Vista Mall sold in foreclosure proceeding
- Fresno-based advertising airship prepping for maiden flight
- AT&T debuts new concept store at Marketplace at El Paseo
- Fresno’s Silver Dollar Hofbrau closes its doors
- Fresno attorneys form new law firm
Fresno State Director of Athletics Jim Bartko Photo by Fresno...
The dairy industry is leading a social media campaign to push...
Sierra Vista Mall has been sold in a foreclosure proceeding,...
Popular Clovis restaurant Shila Korean BBQ is opening a second...
CalViva sponsors Kids' Day at fair
- Published on 09/20/2012 - 1:43 pm
As part of its mission to help families in the Valley, CalViva Health announced on Thursday it will sponsor Kids’ Day at The Big Fresno Fair on Oct. 4.
On Kids’ Day, children 12 years old and younger get into the fair for free.
“We commend CalViva Health for coming forth to support Kids’ Day at the Fair,” said Lauri King, a deputy manager at The Big Fresno Fair, in a release. “It is a great opportunity for kids to come to the Fair for free and enjoy all the fun and educational elements we have. “
Kids five years old and under have free admission every day of the fair.
CalViva is a Medi-Cal health plan that serves the three-county region of Fresno, Kings and Madera counties.
“CalViva Health serves more than 188,000 members living in Fresno, Kings, and Madera counties,” said Greg Hund, CEO of CalViva Health, in a release. “Helping these kids and others to experience the magic of the Fair is a great privilege.”