- Specialty medical providers urge patients to look beyond ‘brand names’
- Campus Pointe movie theater opens next week
- A-C Electric wins 2015 California Family Business Award
- Uber to open office near Downtown Fresno
- New carbon capture plant commissioned in Tulare County
- Agencies to host transportation-related public forum
Holly Carter along with her staff and local dignitaries cut...
Officials gather in Pixley yesterday for the commissioning of...
Ken McNeely, right, presents a $25,000 check to Fresno's Fab 5...
Fresno's S&W Seed Co., global supplier of alfalfa seed, is...
CalViva sponsors Kids' Day at fair
- Published on 09/20/2012 - 1:43 pm
As part of its mission to help families in the Valley, CalViva Health announced on Thursday it will sponsor Kids’ Day at The Big Fresno Fair on Oct. 4.
On Kids’ Day, children 12 years old and younger get into the fair for free.
“We commend CalViva Health for coming forth to support Kids’ Day at the Fair,” said Lauri King, a deputy manager at The Big Fresno Fair, in a release. “It is a great opportunity for kids to come to the Fair for free and enjoy all the fun and educational elements we have. “
Kids five years old and under have free admission every day of the fair.
CalViva is a Medi-Cal health plan that serves the three-county region of Fresno, Kings and Madera counties.
“CalViva Health serves more than 188,000 members living in Fresno, Kings, and Madera counties,” said Greg Hund, CEO of CalViva Health, in a release. “Helping these kids and others to experience the magic of the Fair is a great privilege.”