- Madera planning commission green lights Tesoro Viejo
- Fresno City College building awarded
- Report: Valley lags state in high-speed Internet
- Scharton eyes ‘scrappy’ Fresno style with new venture
- Valley's only alternative birthing center opens in Fresno
- Composting program, acquisition prime hauler for growth
Foreclosure rates for four Central Valley counties fell in...
John Kashian, developer of a Costco in Hanford, is reportedly...
Central Valley unemployment rates rose in October.October...
Mid Valley Disposal unveiled its new organics recycling bins...
Mexican airlines mark one year at FYI
- Published on 04/12/2012 - 1:04 pm
The Consulate of Mexico in Fresno announced that it is celebrating the one-year anniversary of Volaris and Aeromexico airlines carrying passengers from Fresno to Guadalajara, Mexico.
To honor the year of service, a special presentation about Mexico will be held Wednesday, April 18, at 6 p.m. at Fresno Yosemite International Airport. Travel agencies, airline representatives, members of the tourism sector and elected officials are invited to attend the event.
Those who attend will receive special information about Mexico as well as learning how to expand their business by promoting Mexico as a tourism destination. Nearly 135,000 passengers flew to Mexico from FYI in the last year, which had an extremely positive effect on the Central Valley.
Attendees are asked to RSVP, as seating is limited. Light food and beverages will be provided and parking will be validated.