- Google looks for more revenue from ads in Android app store
- Women business owners share stories of success
- Old Town Clovis to host Craft Beer Crawl
- Local property managers offer online payment solutions
- Fresno’s new parking vendor shifts into high gear
- Survey: Two-thirds of Fresno biz owners want out
From left: Peter DeYoung, celebrity chef Robert Del Grande,...
San Luis Obispo-based Meathead Movers opened a Fresno office...
Dutch Bros. Coffee in Fresno participated in the national...
Edeniq’s Chief Technology Officer Tom Griffin stands on a...
Mexican airlines mark one year at FYI
- Published on 04/12/2012 - 1:04 pm
The Consulate of Mexico in Fresno announced that it is celebrating the one-year anniversary of Volaris and Aeromexico airlines carrying passengers from Fresno to Guadalajara, Mexico.
To honor the year of service, a special presentation about Mexico will be held Wednesday, April 18, at 6 p.m. at Fresno Yosemite International Airport. Travel agencies, airline representatives, members of the tourism sector and elected officials are invited to attend the event.
Those who attend will receive special information about Mexico as well as learning how to expand their business by promoting Mexico as a tourism destination. Nearly 135,000 passengers flew to Mexico from FYI in the last year, which had an extremely positive effect on the Central Valley.
Attendees are asked to RSVP, as seating is limited. Light food and beverages will be provided and parking will be validated.