- Community names Aldo De La Torre as CEO of health plan
- $502K Fresno State grant to fund infant mental health training
- Children's Hospital remodeling for speech, hearing services
- Organic Fresno eatery to close Oct. 27
- Sanger livestock genetics bank truly a global effort
- Children's Hospital receives $1.25M gift
A Children's physician now practices at the Adventisti health...
Net energy metering aggregation, which allows single solar...
Reid Ryan, Astros' president, is scheduled to be in Fresno...
Problems remain for the state's high-speed rail project as...
Mexican airlines mark one year at FYI
- Published on 04/12/2012 - 1:04 pm
The Consulate of Mexico in Fresno announced that it is celebrating the one-year anniversary of Volaris and Aeromexico airlines carrying passengers from Fresno to Guadalajara, Mexico.
To honor the year of service, a special presentation about Mexico will be held Wednesday, April 18, at 6 p.m. at Fresno Yosemite International Airport. Travel agencies, airline representatives, members of the tourism sector and elected officials are invited to attend the event.
Those who attend will receive special information about Mexico as well as learning how to expand their business by promoting Mexico as a tourism destination. Nearly 135,000 passengers flew to Mexico from FYI in the last year, which had an extremely positive effect on the Central Valley.
Attendees are asked to RSVP, as seating is limited. Light food and beverages will be provided and parking will be validated.