- Fresno City Hall clears way for outdoor dining
- Banks: Water at top of list in making ag loans
- AT&T on Valley hiring spree
- Century-old Springville Inn closes it doors
- 59DaysofCode winner debuts Fresno bus app
- Netafim unveils water management device
- First mini maker faire coming to Fresno
- Students raise more than $2K for hospital
- KSEE anchor Bud Elliott to retire next month
- Chinese may locate plant, 300 jobs in Lindsay
The new Bravo Farms location in Kettleman City is now open for...
The California Family Business Award will be given in Fresno...
Federal health officials say a salmonella outbreak attributed...
Elijah Keller, an 8-year-old Fresno boy with a rare genetic...
Mexican airlines mark one year at FYI
- Published on 04/12/2012 - 1:04 pm
The Consulate of Mexico in Fresno announced that it is celebrating the one-year anniversary of Volaris and Aeromexico airlines carrying passengers from Fresno to Guadalajara, Mexico.
To honor the year of service, a special presentation about Mexico will be held Wednesday, April 18, at 6 p.m. at Fresno Yosemite International Airport. Travel agencies, airline representatives, members of the tourism sector and elected officials are invited to attend the event.
Those who attend will receive special information about Mexico as well as learning how to expand their business by promoting Mexico as a tourism destination. Nearly 135,000 passengers flew to Mexico from FYI in the last year, which had an extremely positive effect on the Central Valley.
Attendees are asked to RSVP, as seating is limited. Light food and beverages will be provided and parking will be validated.