- Clovis company leaves computer repair behind
- Skip Essick no longer with KMJ
- Burger King to provide Fresno home delivery
- Valley projects look to the sun for clean water
- Valley attorneys recognized as Super Lawyers
- Study: Mexico’s farm labor supply drying up
- Fresno County delays high-speed rail support vote
- Fresno officials announce new water restrictions
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries to expand in Fresno
- Former IRS worker charged in $1.2M fraud case
Ginder Development Corp. is developing a business park where...
Another vacant lot is getting new life in downtown Fresno as...
A Texas group has purcahsed several Five Guys Burgers and...
John Trenberth, president of Pana-Pacific.Pana-Pacific, a...
Mexican airlines mark one year at FYI
- Published on 04/12/2012 - 1:04 pm
The Consulate of Mexico in Fresno announced that it is celebrating the one-year anniversary of Volaris and Aeromexico airlines carrying passengers from Fresno to Guadalajara, Mexico.
To honor the year of service, a special presentation about Mexico will be held Wednesday, April 18, at 6 p.m. at Fresno Yosemite International Airport. Travel agencies, airline representatives, members of the tourism sector and elected officials are invited to attend the event.
Those who attend will receive special information about Mexico as well as learning how to expand their business by promoting Mexico as a tourism destination. Nearly 135,000 passengers flew to Mexico from FYI in the last year, which had an extremely positive effect on the Central Valley.
Attendees are asked to RSVP, as seating is limited. Light food and beverages will be provided and parking will be validated.