- Specialty medical providers urge patients to look beyond ‘brand names’
- Campus Pointe movie theater opens next week
- Valley Public Radio to break ground on $3.3M facility
- Uber to open office near Downtown Fresno
- A-C Electric wins 2015 California Family Business Award
- Woman arrested in $1.5M tax, investment fraud case
Officials gather in Pixley yesterday for the commissioning of...
Ken McNeely, right, presents a $25,000 check to Fresno's Fab 5...
Fresno's S&W Seed Co., global supplier of alfalfa seed, is...
Volunteers load donated food as part of a Food Recovery...
Mexican airlines mark one year at FYI
- Published on 04/12/2012 - 1:04 pm
The Consulate of Mexico in Fresno announced that it is celebrating the one-year anniversary of Volaris and Aeromexico airlines carrying passengers from Fresno to Guadalajara, Mexico.
To honor the year of service, a special presentation about Mexico will be held Wednesday, April 18, at 6 p.m. at Fresno Yosemite International Airport. Travel agencies, airline representatives, members of the tourism sector and elected officials are invited to attend the event.
Those who attend will receive special information about Mexico as well as learning how to expand their business by promoting Mexico as a tourism destination. Nearly 135,000 passengers flew to Mexico from FYI in the last year, which had an extremely positive effect on the Central Valley.
Attendees are asked to RSVP, as seating is limited. Light food and beverages will be provided and parking will be validated.