- Gen Xers, boomers and millennials — navigating generations in workforce
- Full-scale retail project slated for Madera Ranchos
- Children's Hospital, Adventist join forces on rural care
- Children's Hospital sees record visits in '14
- Kaiser to distribute $500K in grants
- Ag sees bright side of net energy metering aggregation
Despite median home prices and sales of homes in the Central...
Came across this in my inbox today from the Chicago-based...
The bar at Peeve’s Public House in Fresno features a sign...
The Fresno metropolitan added 11,470 nonfarm from January to...
Mexican airlines mark one year at FYI
- Published on 04/12/2012 - 1:04 pm
The Consulate of Mexico in Fresno announced that it is celebrating the one-year anniversary of Volaris and Aeromexico airlines carrying passengers from Fresno to Guadalajara, Mexico.
To honor the year of service, a special presentation about Mexico will be held Wednesday, April 18, at 6 p.m. at Fresno Yosemite International Airport. Travel agencies, airline representatives, members of the tourism sector and elected officials are invited to attend the event.
Those who attend will receive special information about Mexico as well as learning how to expand their business by promoting Mexico as a tourism destination. Nearly 135,000 passengers flew to Mexico from FYI in the last year, which had an extremely positive effect on the Central Valley.
Attendees are asked to RSVP, as seating is limited. Light food and beverages will be provided and parking will be validated.