- Clovis company leaves computer repair behind
- Double whammy hits proposed Tulare cheese plant
- Fresno Fresno IRS employee sentenced to prison
- Electric car donated to Terry's House in Fresno
- First Fresno rail demolition set for Monday
- New Fresno Ross opens July 19
- Growing Valley means work for traffic control firms
- Fresno Surgical Hospital honored by publication
- Skip Essick no longer with KMJ
- Karr elected president of Ag One Foundation
A Texas group has purcahsed several Five Guys Burgers and...
John Trenberth, president of Pana-Pacific.Pana-Pacific, a...
The WaterFX Aqua4 solar thermal desalination system is...
The Wawona Tunnel View at Yosemite National ParkVisitorship...
Mexican airlines mark one year at FYI
- Published on 04/12/2012 - 1:04 pm
The Consulate of Mexico in Fresno announced that it is celebrating the one-year anniversary of Volaris and Aeromexico airlines carrying passengers from Fresno to Guadalajara, Mexico.
To honor the year of service, a special presentation about Mexico will be held Wednesday, April 18, at 6 p.m. at Fresno Yosemite International Airport. Travel agencies, airline representatives, members of the tourism sector and elected officials are invited to attend the event.
Those who attend will receive special information about Mexico as well as learning how to expand their business by promoting Mexico as a tourism destination. Nearly 135,000 passengers flew to Mexico from FYI in the last year, which had an extremely positive effect on the Central Valley.
Attendees are asked to RSVP, as seating is limited. Light food and beverages will be provided and parking will be validated.