- Beauty pageant winner buys Fresno flower shop
- Tulare County reservoir plans in the works
- Work on Madera’s 6,578-home Gateway Village starts July
- Burlington plans Fresno grand opening
- Settlement gives 2,270-home Friant Ranch green light
- Business owners want theft of recyclables stopped
- Consultant: Swearengin has Fresno at heart with controller run
- Quebe named family business chair
- Porterville health clinic expanding
- Pacific Ethanol to reopen Madera plant after 5 years
Marketplace at El Paseo to open Monday.Marketplace at El Paseo...
From left, Ranjeet K. Brar, Andrea Henrickson, Miranda...
Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin intends to run for state...
A Sacramento judge has ruled a lawsuit against the high-speed...
Mexican airlines mark one year at FYI
- Published on 04/12/2012 - 1:04 pm
The Consulate of Mexico in Fresno announced that it is celebrating the one-year anniversary of Volaris and Aeromexico airlines carrying passengers from Fresno to Guadalajara, Mexico.
To honor the year of service, a special presentation about Mexico will be held Wednesday, April 18, at 6 p.m. at Fresno Yosemite International Airport. Travel agencies, airline representatives, members of the tourism sector and elected officials are invited to attend the event.
Those who attend will receive special information about Mexico as well as learning how to expand their business by promoting Mexico as a tourism destination. Nearly 135,000 passengers flew to Mexico from FYI in the last year, which had an extremely positive effect on the Central Valley.
Attendees are asked to RSVP, as seating is limited. Light food and beverages will be provided and parking will be validated.