- IBM team to begin revitalization mission in Fresno
- Fresno's Jeffrey Scott Agency acquires Tricycle
- Fed office achieves Fresno's first LEED platinum
- Adventist Hanford to receive national surgery awards
- Visalia Time-Delta owner up 53 pct in Q1
- Federal cuts to impact local Section 8 housing
- Community Medical Centers joins health care alliance
Business Journal Events
Mexican airlines mark one year at FYI
- Published on 04/12/2012 - 1:04 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
The Consulate of Mexico in Fresno announced that it is celebrating the one-year anniversary of Volaris and Aeromexico airlines carrying passengers from Fresno to Guadalajara, Mexico.
To honor the year of service, a special presentation about Mexico will be held Wednesday, April 18, at 6 p.m. at Fresno Yosemite International Airport. Travel agencies, airline representatives, members of the tourism sector and elected officials are invited to attend the event.
Those who attend will receive special information about Mexico as well as learning how to expand their business by promoting Mexico as a tourism destination. Nearly 135,000 passengers flew to Mexico from FYI in the last year, which had an extremely positive effect on the Central Valley.
Attendees are asked to RSVP, as seating is limited. Light food and beverages will be provided and parking will be validated.