- Community names Aldo De La Torre as CEO of health plan
- $502K Fresno State grant to fund infant mental health training
- Children's Hospital remodeling for speech, hearing services
- Sanger livestock genetics bank truly a global effort
- Organic Fresno eatery to close Oct. 27
- Children's Hospital receives $1.25M gift
A Children's physician now practices at the Adventisti health...
Net energy metering aggregation, which allows single solar...
Reid Ryan, Astros' president, is scheduled to be in Fresno...
Problems remain for the state's high-speed rail project as...
Fresno TV show needs inspiring stories
- Published on 10/02/2012 - 2:47 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
Fresno film production company Windsong Productions is eager to hear inspiring stories of change to feature in a new TV show about success through adversity.
The show, 180, will celebrate people who have made a huge change in their lives to fulfill their dreams and find personal success.
Windsong is asking those with good stories to tell to contact them at (559) 437-3900 or visit the company's website at windsongpro.com.
Windsong Productions came together last year when a team from Fresno's JP Marketing took the in-house video production arm of the firm and split off into their own separate production company.
The company's work includes movies, TV shoes, web content and commercials.
Windsong will host a viewing party on Oct. 18 for its periodic project, The Germ, a collection of submitted film snippets from local filmmakers and artists.
The event will be held at the office of Windsong Productions at 7676 N. Palm Ave., Suite 104 in Fresno.