- Tulare hospital to reopen Lindsay center with extended hours
- Loss of Giants affiliation leads Grizzlies closer to home
- Walgreens: Central Valley missed worst of flu season
- Bullet train no bonanza for Valley eminent domain attorneys
- Realtors: California housing market bounces back in February
- Green energy equals more ‘green’ for Tulare
Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer speaks to the media with Deputy...
An estimated 500-600 people attended Thursday night's State of...
Sran Family Orchards of Kerman farms organic almonds and just...
The J - I.T. Outsource team, from left: Dan Kirk, Riley...
Fresno TV show needs inspiring stories
- Published on 10/02/2012 - 2:47 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
Fresno film production company Windsong Productions is eager to hear inspiring stories of change to feature in a new TV show about success through adversity.
The show, 180, will celebrate people who have made a huge change in their lives to fulfill their dreams and find personal success.
Windsong is asking those with good stories to tell to contact them at (559) 437-3900 or visit the company's website at windsongpro.com.
Windsong Productions came together last year when a team from Fresno's JP Marketing took the in-house video production arm of the firm and split off into their own separate production company.
The company's work includes movies, TV shoes, web content and commercials.
Windsong will host a viewing party on Oct. 18 for its periodic project, The Germ, a collection of submitted film snippets from local filmmakers and artists.
The event will be held at the office of Windsong Productions at 7676 N. Palm Ave., Suite 104 in Fresno.