- Specialty medical providers urge patients to look beyond ‘brand names’
- Campus Pointe movie theater opens next week
- Valley Public Radio to break ground on $3.3M facility
- Uber to open office near Downtown Fresno
- A-C Electric wins 2015 California Family Business Award
- New carbon capture plant commissioned in Tulare County
Officials gather in Pixley yesterday for the commissioning of...
Ken McNeely, right, presents a $25,000 check to Fresno's Fab 5...
Fresno's S&W Seed Co., global supplier of alfalfa seed, is...
Volunteers load donated food as part of a Food Recovery...
Fresno TV show needs inspiring stories
- Published on 10/02/2012 - 2:47 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
Fresno film production company Windsong Productions is eager to hear inspiring stories of change to feature in a new TV show about success through adversity.
The show, 180, will celebrate people who have made a huge change in their lives to fulfill their dreams and find personal success.
Windsong is asking those with good stories to tell to contact them at (559) 437-3900 or visit the company's website at windsongpro.com.
Windsong Productions came together last year when a team from Fresno's JP Marketing took the in-house video production arm of the firm and split off into their own separate production company.
The company's work includes movies, TV shoes, web content and commercials.
Windsong will host a viewing party on Oct. 18 for its periodic project, The Germ, a collection of submitted film snippets from local filmmakers and artists.
The event will be held at the office of Windsong Productions at 7676 N. Palm Ave., Suite 104 in Fresno.