- Blackstone Avenue Smart & Final deal dead
- Leadership Fresno dives into ‘water-wise’ class project
- Community leaders concerned with rise of heroin abuse
- New Quad Knopf digs ‘symbolic’ of Visalia firm’s comeback
- Kaweah Delta's Gates named 'Pharmacist of the Year'
- Valley unemployment rates mostly lower in March
The pistachio industry is concerned about a mystery ailment...
Blaine McQuown and Matt Price, owners of the SYNLawn of...
Tulare Regional Medical Center med-surgical nurse Teresa...
Joe Renna, third-generation butcher at Renna’s Meat Market in...
Fresno TV show needs inspiring stories
- Published on 10/02/2012 - 2:47 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
Fresno film production company Windsong Productions is eager to hear inspiring stories of change to feature in a new TV show about success through adversity.
The show, 180, will celebrate people who have made a huge change in their lives to fulfill their dreams and find personal success.
Windsong is asking those with good stories to tell to contact them at (559) 437-3900 or visit the company's website at windsongpro.com.
Windsong Productions came together last year when a team from Fresno's JP Marketing took the in-house video production arm of the firm and split off into their own separate production company.
The company's work includes movies, TV shoes, web content and commercials.
Windsong will host a viewing party on Oct. 18 for its periodic project, The Germ, a collection of submitted film snippets from local filmmakers and artists.
The event will be held at the office of Windsong Productions at 7676 N. Palm Ave., Suite 104 in Fresno.