- Fresno fair ride operator fined $100K
- Bravo Farms opens Kettleman City location
- Chinese may locate plant, 300 jobs in Lindsay
- First mini maker faire coming to Fresno
- Family business award nominees announced
- Fresno hospitals rated high in patient care
- Fresno's Rotary Playland opens heart for sick kids
- Walmart growing big, growing small in Fresno
- Foster Farms salmonella outbreak continuing
- Fresno Radisson to become Double Tree by Hilton
Hadi Hobab and Ali Nekumanesh pose in the Fig Garden Village...
Dirty Bird Laundry in Fresno has become the region’s largest...
The new Bravo Farms location in Kettleman City is now open for...
The California Family Business Award will be given in Fresno...
Fresno TV show needs inspiring stories
- Published on 10/02/2012 - 2:47 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
Fresno film production company Windsong Productions is eager to hear inspiring stories of change to feature in a new TV show about success through adversity.
The show, 180, will celebrate people who have made a huge change in their lives to fulfill their dreams and find personal success.
Windsong is asking those with good stories to tell to contact them at (559) 437-3900 or visit the company's website at windsongpro.com.
Windsong Productions came together last year when a team from Fresno's JP Marketing took the in-house video production arm of the firm and split off into their own separate production company.
The company's work includes movies, TV shoes, web content and commercials.
Windsong will host a viewing party on Oct. 18 for its periodic project, The Germ, a collection of submitted film snippets from local filmmakers and artists.
The event will be held at the office of Windsong Productions at 7676 N. Palm Ave., Suite 104 in Fresno.