- Beauty pageant winner buys Fresno flower shop
- Tulare County reservoir plans in the works
- Work on Madera’s 6,578-home Gateway Village starts July
- Burlington plans Fresno grand opening
- Settlement gives 2,270-home Friant Ranch green light
- Business owners want theft of recyclables stopped
- Consultant: Swearengin has Fresno at heart with controller run
- Quebe named family business chair
- Porterville health clinic expanding
- Pacific Ethanol to reopen Madera plant after 5 years
Marketplace at El Paseo to open Monday.Marketplace at El Paseo...
From left, Ranjeet K. Brar, Andrea Henrickson, Miranda...
Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin intends to run for state...
A Sacramento judge has ruled a lawsuit against the high-speed...
Fresno TV show needs inspiring stories
- Published on 10/02/2012 - 2:47 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
Fresno film production company Windsong Productions is eager to hear inspiring stories of change to feature in a new TV show about success through adversity.
The show, 180, will celebrate people who have made a huge change in their lives to fulfill their dreams and find personal success.
Windsong is asking those with good stories to tell to contact them at (559) 437-3900 or visit the company's website at windsongpro.com.
Windsong Productions came together last year when a team from Fresno's JP Marketing took the in-house video production arm of the firm and split off into their own separate production company.
The company's work includes movies, TV shoes, web content and commercials.
Windsong will host a viewing party on Oct. 18 for its periodic project, The Germ, a collection of submitted film snippets from local filmmakers and artists.
The event will be held at the office of Windsong Productions at 7676 N. Palm Ave., Suite 104 in Fresno.