- Visalia optimistic 700 Cigna jobs can be saved
- Lamoure’s faces fine, cleanup for land in rail’s path
- Homebuilder Wathen Castanos transfers ownership
- Local Internet TV producers bank on cord cutters
- Children's Hospital switching to former name
- Assessor floats changes to Fresno County’s Williamson Act
Fresno's Multi-Marketing Corp and Maverick Marketing merged...
The Santa station is up and running at Fashion Fair Mall in...
P*DE*Q Corner in Fresno will close Dec. 23. Photo via P*DE*Q...
Hanford's Costco project is reportedly on track after plans...
Fresno TV show needs inspiring stories
- Published on 10/02/2012 - 2:47 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
Fresno film production company Windsong Productions is eager to hear inspiring stories of change to feature in a new TV show about success through adversity.
The show, 180, will celebrate people who have made a huge change in their lives to fulfill their dreams and find personal success.
Windsong is asking those with good stories to tell to contact them at (559) 437-3900 or visit the company's website at windsongpro.com.
Windsong Productions came together last year when a team from Fresno's JP Marketing took the in-house video production arm of the firm and split off into their own separate production company.
The company's work includes movies, TV shoes, web content and commercials.
Windsong will host a viewing party on Oct. 18 for its periodic project, The Germ, a collection of submitted film snippets from local filmmakers and artists.
The event will be held at the office of Windsong Productions at 7676 N. Palm Ave., Suite 104 in Fresno.