- Fashion biz owner envisions North Fork 'Bandit Town'
- Contractor sting operation results in 85 arrests
- Standard and Poor's upgrades Community's credit rating
- Red Cross fundraiser to honor real local heroes
- Tulare hospital to reopen Lindsay center with extended hours
- Loss of Giants affiliation leads Grizzlies closer to home
Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer speaks to the media with Deputy...
An estimated 500-600 people attended Thursday night's State of...
Sran Family Orchards of Kerman farms organic almonds and just...
The J - I.T. Outsource team, from left: Dan Kirk, Riley...
It's what's for dinner, big-time
- Published on 01/03/2011 - 10:04 am
- Written by art
U.S. red meat producers set a record in November, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture's California Livestock Review, producing 4.33 billion pounds, a 9% increase from the 3.96 billion pounds produced in November 2009.