- Beauty pageant winner buys Fresno flower shop
- Tulare County reservoir plans in the works
- Work on Madera’s 6,578-home Gateway Village starts July
- Settlement gives 2,270-home Friant Ranch green light
- Consultant: Swearengin has Fresno at heart with controller run
- Business owners want theft of recyclables stopped
- Pacific Ethanol to reopen Madera plant after 5 years
- Quebe named family business chair
- Fresno law firm wins class-action suit
- Tulare Regional Medical Center receives $2M gift
The Fresno Bee is testing a quadcopter for possible use in...
The Milano addition of The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens...
Marketplace at El Paseo to open Monday.Marketplace at El Paseo...
From left, Ranjeet K. Brar, Andrea Henrickson, Miranda...
It's what's for dinner, big-time
- Published on 01/03/2011 - 10:04 am
- Written by Super User
U.S. red meat producers set a record in November, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture's California Livestock Review, producing 4.33 billion pounds, a 9% increase from the 3.96 billion pounds produced in November 2009.