- Blackstone Avenue Smart & Final deal dead
- Leadership Fresno dives into ‘water-wise’ class project
- New Quad Knopf digs ‘symbolic’ of Visalia firm’s comeback
- Community leaders concerned with rise of heroin abuse
- Kaweah Delta's Gates named 'Pharmacist of the Year'
- Valley unemployment rates mostly lower in March
The pistachio industry is concerned about a mystery ailment...
Blaine McQuown and Matt Price, owners of the SYNLawn of...
Tulare Regional Medical Center med-surgical nurse Teresa...
Joe Renna, third-generation butcher at Renna’s Meat Market in...
Tulare County new car sales up since recession
- Published on 10/18/2013 - 3:36 pm
New vehicle registration has revved back since the Great Recession in Tulare County, mirroring a trend seen across the nation.
“We’re not all the way back from the high during the 2005/06 period,” said Don Groppetti, the county’s largest auto dealer.
Still, the improvement is dramatic.