- Tulare hospital to reopen Lindsay center with extended hours
- Loss of Giants affiliation leads Grizzlies closer to home
- Walgreens: Central Valley missed worst of flu season
- Bullet train no bonanza for Valley eminent domain attorneys
- Realtors: California housing market bounces back in February
- Green energy equals more ‘green’ for Tulare
Raizana Tea Co. Owner Sol Orozco packs a bag with Raizana's...
Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer speaks to the media with Deputy...
An estimated 500-600 people attended Thursday night's State of...
Sran Family Orchards of Kerman farms organic almonds and just...
Tulare County new car sales up since recession
- Published on 10/18/2013 - 3:36 pm
New vehicle registration has revved back since the Great Recession in Tulare County, mirroring a trend seen across the nation.
“We’re not all the way back from the high during the 2005/06 period,” said Don Groppetti, the county’s largest auto dealer.
Still, the improvement is dramatic.