- Two Fresno Vons stores, employing 127, to close
- Specialty medical providers urge patients to look beyond ‘brand names’
- Dealers: Drought hurting farm equipment sales
- Campus Pointe movie theater opens next week
- Valley's first Jersey Mike's Subs to open in Clovis May 13
- Valley Public Radio to break ground on $3.3M facility
Ken McNeely, right, presents a $25,000 check to Fresno's Fab 5...
Fresno's S&W Seed Co., global supplier of alfalfa seed, is...
Volunteers load donated food as part of a Food Recovery...
Members of the Alexander family celebrate A-C Electric being...
Tulare County new car sales up since recession
- Published on 10/18/2013 - 3:36 pm
New vehicle registration has revved back since the Great Recession in Tulare County, mirroring a trend seen across the nation.
“We’re not all the way back from the high during the 2005/06 period,” said Don Groppetti, the county’s largest auto dealer.
Still, the improvement is dramatic.