- Sierra Vista Mall sold in foreclosure proceeding
- Statewide minority health project to get local input
- Fresno-based advertising airship prepping for maiden flight
- AT&T debuts new concept store at Marketplace at El Paseo
- Fresno’s Silver Dollar Hofbrau closes its doors
- Fresno attorneys form new law firm
Fresno State Director of Athletics Jim Bartko Photo by Fresno...
The dairy industry is leading a social media campaign to push...
Sierra Vista Mall has been sold in a foreclosure proceeding,...
Popular Clovis restaurant Shila Korean BBQ is opening a second...
Tulare County new car sales up since recession
- Published on 10/18/2013 - 3:36 pm
New vehicle registration has revved back since the Great Recession in Tulare County, mirroring a trend seen across the nation.
“We’re not all the way back from the high during the 2005/06 period,” said Don Groppetti, the county’s largest auto dealer.
Still, the improvement is dramatic.