- Clovis company leaves computer repair behind
- Valley projects look to the sun for clean water
- Fresno officials announce new water restrictions
- Study: Mexico’s farm labor supply drying up
- Fresno County delays high-speed rail support vote
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries to expand in Fresno
- Former IRS worker charged in $1.2M fraud case
- Quiring donates $300K for Fresno hospital upgrades
- Fresno Horizon Awards announced
- New downtown Fresno apartments in works
Fresno County has withdrawn its support of the state's...
From right, father-and-son team Ryan and Rick McGuire own...
Ginder Development Corp. is developing a business park where...
Another vacant lot is getting new life in downtown Fresno as...
Valley hospitals get nod for maternity care
- Published on 07/03/2013 - 1:24 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
Fresno's Saint Agnes Medical Center recently received an honor from Healthgrades for its maternity care — the seventh straight year to receive the recognition.
Saint Agnes received the Healthgrades Maternity Care Excellence award. It was the only Fresno hospital to receive the award, which was also given to Madera Community Hospital and Tulare Regional Medical Center.
Healthgrades is an online resource for information about physicians and hospitals viewed by more than 224 million visitors.