- Community names Aldo De La Torre as CEO of health plan
- $502K Fresno State grant to fund infant mental health training
- Children's Hospital remodeling for speech, hearing services
- Sanger livestock genetics bank truly a global effort
- Organic Fresno eatery to close Oct. 27
- Children's Hospital receives $1.25M gift
A Children's physician now practices at the Adventisti health...
Net energy metering aggregation, which allows single solar...
Reid Ryan, Astros' president, is scheduled to be in Fresno...
Problems remain for the state's high-speed rail project as...
Valley hospitals get nod for maternity care
- Published on 07/03/2013 - 1:24 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
Fresno's Saint Agnes Medical Center recently received an honor from Healthgrades for its maternity care — the seventh straight year to receive the recognition.
Saint Agnes received the Healthgrades Maternity Care Excellence award. It was the only Fresno hospital to receive the award, which was also given to Madera Community Hospital and Tulare Regional Medical Center.
Healthgrades is an online resource for information about physicians and hospitals viewed by more than 224 million visitors.