- Fashion biz owner envisions North Fork 'Bandit Town'
- Contractor sting operation results in 85 arrests
- Standard and Poor's upgrades Community's credit rating
- Red Cross fundraiser to honor real local heroes
- Tulare hospital to reopen Lindsay center with extended hours
- Loss of Giants affiliation leads Grizzlies closer to home
Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer speaks to the media with Deputy...
An estimated 500-600 people attended Thursday night's State of...
Sran Family Orchards of Kerman farms organic almonds and just...
The J - I.T. Outsource team, from left: Dan Kirk, Riley...
Valley hospitals get nod for maternity care
- Published on 07/03/2013 - 1:24 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
Fresno's Saint Agnes Medical Center recently received an honor from Healthgrades for its maternity care — the seventh straight year to receive the recognition.
Saint Agnes received the Healthgrades Maternity Care Excellence award. It was the only Fresno hospital to receive the award, which was also given to Madera Community Hospital and Tulare Regional Medical Center.
Healthgrades is an online resource for information about physicians and hospitals viewed by more than 224 million visitors.