- Beauty pageant winner buys Fresno flower shop
- Tulare County reservoir plans in the works
- Work on Madera’s 6,578-home Gateway Village starts July
- Settlement gives 2,270-home Friant Ranch green light
- Consultant: Swearengin has Fresno at heart with controller run
- Business owners want theft of recyclables stopped
- Quebe named family business chair
- Pacific Ethanol to reopen Madera plant after 5 years
- Fresno law firm wins class-action suit
- Tulare Regional Medical Center receives $2M gift
The Fresno Bee is testing a quadcopter for possible use in...
The Milano addition of The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens...
Marketplace at El Paseo to open Monday.Marketplace at El Paseo...
From left, Ranjeet K. Brar, Andrea Henrickson, Miranda...
Valley hospitals get nod for maternity care
- Published on 07/03/2013 - 1:24 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
Fresno's Saint Agnes Medical Center recently received an honor from Healthgrades for its maternity care — the seventh straight year to receive the recognition.
Saint Agnes received the Healthgrades Maternity Care Excellence award. It was the only Fresno hospital to receive the award, which was also given to Madera Community Hospital and Tulare Regional Medical Center.
Healthgrades is an online resource for information about physicians and hospitals viewed by more than 224 million visitors.