- Fresno fair ride operator fined $100K
- Bravo Farms opens Kettleman City location
- Chinese may locate plant, 300 jobs in Lindsay
- First mini maker faire coming to Fresno
- Family business award nominees announced
- Walmart growing big, growing small in Fresno
- Fresno hospitals rated high in patient care
- Foster Farms salmonella outbreak continuing
- Fresno Radisson to become Double Tree by Hilton
- Feds to leave Fresno's Guarantee Savings Building
Hadi Hobab and Ali Nekumanesh pose in the Fig Garden Village...
Dirty Bird Laundry in Fresno has become the region’s largest...
The new Bravo Farms location in Kettleman City is now open for...
The California Family Business Award will be given in Fresno...
Valley hospitals get nod for maternity care
- Published on 07/03/2013 - 1:24 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
Fresno's Saint Agnes Medical Center recently received an honor from Healthgrades for its maternity care — the seventh straight year to receive the recognition.
Saint Agnes received the Healthgrades Maternity Care Excellence award. It was the only Fresno hospital to receive the award, which was also given to Madera Community Hospital and Tulare Regional Medical Center.
Healthgrades is an online resource for information about physicians and hospitals viewed by more than 224 million visitors.