- Community receives $10M Fresno office complex gift
- Apple co-founder Wozniak to speak in Fresno Oct. 8
- Developers: Fast rides, wild animals planned for Quay Valley
- Fresno City College President Cantu dies
- Industry predicts strong year for local real estate
- South Valley hooks $14.7M for work-based learning
A Southern California developer has pulled out of a deal to...
Dallas Blanchard, director of the Fresno Needle Exchange, said...
Leadership Fresno Class 31 hopes to draw attention to the...
Harry Tow (right), previously Visalia’s city manager,...
Valley hospitals get nod for maternity care
- Published on 07/03/2013 - 1:24 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
Fresno's Saint Agnes Medical Center recently received an honor from Healthgrades for its maternity care — the seventh straight year to receive the recognition.
Saint Agnes received the Healthgrades Maternity Care Excellence award. It was the only Fresno hospital to receive the award, which was also given to Madera Community Hospital and Tulare Regional Medical Center.
Healthgrades is an online resource for information about physicians and hospitals viewed by more than 224 million visitors.