- Statewide minority health project to get local input
- Sierra Vista Mall sold in foreclosure proceeding
- Fresno-based advertising airship prepping for maiden flight
- AT&T debuts new concept store at Marketplace at El Paseo
- Fresno’s Silver Dollar Hofbrau closes its doors
- Fresno attorneys form new law firm
Sierra Vista Mall has been sold in a foreclosure proceeding,...
Popular Clovis restaurant Shila Korean BBQ is opening a second...
Fresno's Silver Dollar Hofbrau has been sold, with the...
Those interested in exploring downtown Fresno’s historic urban...
Valley hospitals get nod for maternity care
- Published on 07/03/2013 - 1:24 pm
- Written by Business Journal staff
Fresno's Saint Agnes Medical Center recently received an honor from Healthgrades for its maternity care — the seventh straight year to receive the recognition.
Saint Agnes received the Healthgrades Maternity Care Excellence award. It was the only Fresno hospital to receive the award, which was also given to Madera Community Hospital and Tulare Regional Medical Center.
Healthgrades is an online resource for information about physicians and hospitals viewed by more than 224 million visitors.